You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Thunder Beast SR Series Muzzle Brake
Our Price: $145.00
Thunder Beast CB Muzzle Brake - Ultra / 223CB / 30CB
Our Price: $125.00
Thunder Beast CB Flash Hider
MSRP: $125.00 Our Price: $120.00 Save 4%
ABSOLUTE, RAW DB REDUCTION
Thunder Beast's goal when designing the Magnus was to produce the quietest .30 caliber suppressor on the market. They set out to ensure that on nearly every rifle caliber, the Magnus would beat out the competition. After heavy research and development, a rifle silencer was produced that boasts at the ear numbers similar to those found while shooting 22LR.
While the Magnus is incredibly quiet, it also does not sacrifice the qualities that put Thunder Beast on the map. It's still designed with the precision shooter in mind, and is still a light-weight titanium suppressor. While being full size at 9" long and 1.8" in diameter, it still weighs under 15 ounces. Additionally, it comes in three different models with different mounting systems.
The Magnus-CB uses the same mounts as found on the Ultra 5, Ultra 7, Ultra 9, and Dominus-CB. It's a small muzzle device with a strong taper, adding minimal length and weight while still ensuring a strong connection.
The Magnus-SR uses the SR muzzle devices found on the Dominus-SR, Dominus-K-SR, and 338 Ultra suppressors. It utilizes a locking ring to maintain a solid mount under adverse conditions.
The Magnus-HUB is a first for TBAC, featuring a 1.374x24 rear end. This allows it to accept any "Bravo" or "Omega" style mounting options. You can use your favorite mount, while still sporting a Thunder Beast can.
CAPITOL ARMORY'S OPINION
The Magnus from Thunder Beast is a big step as far as upping their game with raw suppression. The Magnus goes toe-to-toe with the industry leaders in putting out low numbers. The 1.8" diameter and 9" long silencer has a ton of volume, but is still light weight. The CB will be the most common model for most TBAC users, although it is nice to offer the SR series for anyone needing a bit of extra retention. For the first time, Thunder Beast has released a silencer that can utilize the Bravo/Omega mounting system. This allows the Magnus-HUB to be used with ASR, Key-Mo, Xeno, Quickie, Direct Thread, or even CB muzzle devices. The HUB may be the most interesting model, as it brings a ton of mounting versatility previous offerings were lacking. The Magnus is right at home on a full-size rifle where the shooter needs a light can, but still wants the maximum amount of decibel reduction they can get.
- Full size, while still sub 15 ounces!
- Industry leading decibel reduction
- Available in multiple mounting styles
- Rated up to 300 Norma mag
- Full-auto rated on the "SR" model
- "HUB" utilizes all systems that fit the "Bravo" or "Omega" thread pitch
- Under 112dB at the ear with 6.5 Creedmoor
- CB - One CB muzzle device
- SR - One SR muzzle device
- HUB - no mount included
- CB - CB Muzzle Brake, CB Flash Hider
- SR - SR Muzzle Brake
- HUB - SilencerCo ASR, Dead Air Key-Mo, Dead Air Xeno, Plan B by Q, Direct Thread, and more!
- CB - Features TBAC's Compact Brake (CB) mounting system.
- SR - Full-auto rated, and uses TBAC's Secondary Retention (SR) mounting system.
- HUB - Allows for use with any "Bravo" or "Omega" style mounting system.