SilencerCo SPEQ Program
Capitol Armory is the largest dealer for the SilencerCo SPEQ program (Blue Label). SilencerCo SPEQ products may only be sold through a limited number of authorized dealers.
The SilencerCo SPEQ program offers discounts on all SilencerCo suppressors for agency and individual purchase in a number of public service careers, primarily Military and Law Enforcement. Purchasing is done through the same process, however, does require that a copy of the customer's credentials is provided. SilencerCo SPEQ suppressors will be identical to the normal SilencerCo products. SPEQ pricing is a flat rate, determined by SilencerCo and is not influenced by or reflective of Capitol Armory’s public pricing.
The following careers are eligible for the SPEQ program.
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officers.
- Retired Law Enforcement with retired credentials.
- EMTs, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.
- Active Military, including Reserve and National Guard.
- Military with Retired Credentials.
- Corrections Officers.
- State Licensed Security Companies and Armed Security Officers.
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys.
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation.
- Disabled Military Veterans with retired credentials.
- DD214 with honorable discharge
Pricing may be provided by email or phone, and will only be available online through a secure link after providing valid credentials. Capitol Armory’s Easy Pay program is available for SilencerCo SPEQ purchases.
How to Get Started
- New customers may create an account at https://www.capitolarmory.com/customer/account/create/
- Email a copy of your credentials to [email protected] for review.
- Once the account has been reviewed, you will be emailed confidential pricing and links to make the SPEQ purchase. The review and our reply can take up to 48 business hours.