HOW TO BUY A SUPPRESSOR ONLINE
- Decide which suppressor is right for you. Browse our videos, read our product reviews, or give us a call for our expert opinion.
- Place your order. We automatically collect the $200 ATF tax stamp during checkout.
- Complete your profile using our online tools. Enter your transferee information and upload your photo and trust (if applicable) so we can prepare your NFA paperwork.
- Submit your fingerprints to us. You can send your fingerprints electronically with an EFT file, or you can physically mail a completed FD-258 fingerprint card to us. You can print yourself in the comfort of your home using our at home fingerprint kit. We digitize your fingerprints for electronic submission and keep them on file for future orders.
- Sign your Form 4 digitally and certify to e-file your Form 4.
- Wait for your Form 4 approval.
We store all your information digitally and securely, so when you place subsequent orders, you skip straight to step 5 and only need to sign your forms digitally and certify. Upon ATF approval, all suppressors are shipped direct to your residence, or if you live in Texas, you have the option to pick up at our shop in Cedar Park.
HOW DO WE HANDLE THE ENTIRE FILING PROCESS?
Capitol Armory is an established FFL and has been operating in Texas since 2008. Recently, we expanded into additional states, which allows us to control the entire process from purchase to delivery. If we have a location in your state, we can sell you the silencer/NFA item, process your electronic Form 4 via eForms, and deliver the NFA item directly to your residence upon ATF approval. There are no middlemen or other FFLs involved, which means no transfer fees and a reduction in your wait time for approval! With Capitol Armory, you have us as your sole point of contact for our expertise, professional support, and knowledge of the industry. Our proprietary software streamlines the NFA filing process and allows us to submit your electronic Form 4 quickly and accurately.
If you are a customer in Texas, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Wyoming we have you covered from beginning to end. For all other states, don’t worry, we have FFLs pending and will be able to handle the entire process shortly.
If we are not yet in your state, we can hold off processing your order until our FFL is established, or we are happy to transfer it now to a local dealer of your choice. Simply select one from our list of thousands and we will e-file the transfer paperwork.