The Otter Creek Labs Polonium, at it's core, is a hard use 5.56 suppressor. It's doesn't fall into the "durability above all else" category like some competitors do though. While it's right at home on a MK18, it is also quiet. It doesn't sacrifice performance or strength, and still remains under 6" long. The H900 heat treated 17-4 stainless steel construction allows it full auto rated. The internal and external flash hiders provide superior flash signature reduction, improving shooting under night vision or in low-light conditions.
For versatility, the Polonium features the Bravo / Omega (1.375x24) thread pitch for mounts. This allows for the included 1/2x28 direct thread mount to be used, or swapped for many other popular systems. It's tubeless design also minimizes weight. The Otter Creek Labs Polonium weights just 13.5 ounces.
The Polonium uses a 6mm bore that is compatible with any 6mm/.243 cartridges.
- 1.375x24 Rear Threads (Bravo / Omega pattern)
- 10.3" and longer 5.56 barrels
- Full auto rated, no BS
- 6 Creedmore, 6 Dasher, 243 Win rated
- 137 dB on 11.5" SBR
- Under 6" long
- 17-4 Stainless Steel tubeless construction
- Instruction and specs sheet
- 1/2x28 direct thread mount
- Tube clamp for mount installation6