The Otter Creek Labs Polonium, at it's core, is a hard use 5.56 suppressor. It doesn't fall into the "durability above all else" category like some competitors do though. While it's right at home on a MK18, it is also quiet. It doesn't sacrifice performance or strength, and still remains under 6" long. The H900 heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel construction allows it full auto rated. The internal and external flash hiders provide superior flash signature reduction, improving shooting under night vision or in low-light conditions.
For versatility, the Polonium features the Bravo / Omega (1.375x24) thread pitch for mounts. This allows for the included 1/2x28 direct thread mount to be used, or swapped for many other popular systems. A tubeless design also minimizes weight. The Otter Creek Labs Polonium weighs just 13.5 ounces.
The Polonium uses a 6mm bore that is compatible with any 6mm/.243 cartridges.
- 1.375x24 Rear Threads (Bravo / Omega pattern)
- 10.3" and longer 5.56 barrels
- Full auto rated, no BS
- 6 Creedmoor, 6 Dasher, 243 Win rated
- 137 dB on 11.5" SBR
- Under 6" long
- 17-4 Stainless Steel tubeless construction
- Instruction and specs sheet
- 1/2x28 direct thread mount
- Tube clamp for mount installation