SILENCERCO + NIGHTHAWK SUMMIT™ PACKAGE
Nighthawk Custom® is known as the premiere 1911 manufacturer, creating work that is not only durable and reliable, but also beautifully crafted with an unparalleled attention to detail. Like SilencerCo, Nighthawk Custom is dedicated to building only the highest quality products, beginning with their decision to use only parts they machine in-house from solid billet. The partnership between these two companies has yielded a seamlessly matched and impeccably crafted collaboration truly worthy of the Summit line. This package includes two Nighthawk 1911s, each with a matching Summit-Edition Osprey 45K paired together in a premium, handcrafted, felt-lined, solid wood, collector display case.
- (2) Custom Nighthawk 1911s and (2) Summit-Edition Osprey 45Ks
- Commander-Length Slide with Osprey-Matched Top Machining and Novak®-Style Sight Cuts
- Custom Front and Rear Osprey-Inspired Slide Cocking Serrations
- Matching Robar NP3 Finish on Osprey and 1911 for Increased Durability and Longevity
- Heinie Tritium Suppressor Night Sights
- Built-In Accessories Rail
- 20 LPI Checkering on Front Strap and Frame
- Threaded, Suppressor-Ready .578x28 Barrel with Thread Protector
- Two Nighthawk Custom 8-Round Stainless Steel Magazines Included
- Handmade, Wooden Collector Display Case
The NP3 finish on both the Nighthawk 1911 and SilencerCo Osprey 45K is yet another example of how we go above and beyond to make sure you, the loyal customer, receive only the best. This coating is rarely used due to its very precise and time-consuming nature, making this package even more of a desirable collector’s piece. Why use this coating? NP3 coating contains Teflon®, which increases the durability and longevity of whatever product the finish is used on. With this finish, the host can be run with little to no oil, and due to the slick nature of the coating, can be cleaned at longer intervals. Because of the lubricity of NP3, the friction wear on all parts is greatly reduced, thereby increasing the lifespan of the firearm. In addition to providing an attractive appearance, NP3 is also guaranteed against corrosion, peeling, or flaking for the lifetime of the product.