WE ALL LOSE TOOLS SOMETIMES
If you're a Form 1 builder, using 3rd party mounts, or simply have lost your suppressor tools we have a solution. The SilencerCo tools are OEM parts directly from the factory and are the exact same tools provided with your suppressor purchase. The SilencerCo tools allow you to remove mounting solutions and end caps easily without damage to the suppressor.
The Delta Multi tool is used primarily for removing end caps and disassembly of SilencerCo's rimfire suppressors. It can be used for maintenance on the Spectre II and Warlock silencers. The Charlie spanner wrenches is made for removing and installing a quick disconnect mounting system on many suppressors, including non-SilencerCo mounts.
The Charlie and Bravo (pictured) Multi tools preform an array of other tasks. The primary function is as a wrench, used to tighten and loosen muzzle devices with a number of different sized slots. Additionally they have three prongs for use in taking off front caps or direct thread mounts on the Bravo or Charlie series. Three triangular cuts in the multi tool can also be used for flash hider installation.
- Delta Multi tool - used for all the SilencerCo Spectre and Warlock 2.
- Alpha Pistol Tool - used with Omega 9K, Omega 45K, Harvester, and Octane series (AC56)
- Charlie Multi Tool - used with Chimera, Saker, and Omega 36M (AC705)
- Bravo Multi Tool - used with Omega 300, Hybrid 46, and Harvester 338 (AC2626)
- Charlie Basic Tool - Spanner wrench used on all centerfire rifle suppressors (AC2634)