FACTORY. SHORT. NOVESKE.
A factory Noveske SBR isn't something that folks see on the shelf everyday, as they are always in scarce supply. With Noveske's reputation and desirability, they don't stick around for long. The 10.5" Shorty chambered in 300 Blackout has all the bells and whistles, and is assembled with top notch quality.
The heart of the rifle is the highly regarded stainless steel barrel with a 1/7 twist and extension with extended feed ramps. It mates up to the BCG, housed inside a full billet receiver set, hardcoat anodized and Cerakoted to add even more durability. The lower's controls are ambi, allowing for both right and left handed shooters to manipulate the firearm with ease and a full length free float rail allows for accessory attachment without impeding accuracy. This Shorty is ready to be suppressed, with a pre-timed Dead Air Key-Mount flash hider.
- 10.5” 300BLK Stainless Steel with 1/7 twist
- Lo-Pro .750, pinned to gas block
- Barrel extension features extended feed ramps
- Dead Air Flash Hider
- Hardcoat type III anodizing, with Cerakote finish
- Noveske marked Geissele Super Badass charging handle
- Anti-rotation upper receiver interface with handguard
- Gen 4 precision machined billet receiver from 7075-T6
- Ambi bolt release, Norgon Ambi magazine release, and Ambi 60 degree STS safety selector
- ALG Defense ACT Trigger
- GEN 4 NSR-9.75” (M-LOK) Free Floating Handguard
- Magpul SL-K stock
- Magpul MOE K2 grip