SilencerCo commissioned Nighthawk to produce a limited run of 40 “Silent Hawk” 1911s with a Robar NP3 finish for increased durability and longevity. NP3 coating contains Teflon, which increases the durability and allows the host to be ran with little to no oil. This coating is rarely used on complete firearms due to its very precise and time-consuming process making this 1911 a true masterpiece.
Each Nighthawk 1911 is built with a tri-cut top slide and custom cocking serrations to match SilencerCo’s Osprey suppressor . Built exclusively for SilencerCo and available only through Capitol Armory, this collaboration resulted in an ultimate suppressed fighting handgun.
*Pictured matching SilencerCo Osprey 45K Suppressor not included, 1911 and soft case only.
- Threaded 45 ACP Barrel .578x28 with Thread Protector
- Commander Recon Frame and Commander Slide
- Custom Checkering on Front Strap of Frame
- One Piece Mainspring Housing and Magwell
- Custom NH/SilencerCo Brand Logo's on Slide, Behind Rear Cocking Serrations
- Hand Serrated Rear of the Slide
- Heinie Tritium Tall Suppressor Night Sights
- Custom Slide Cocking Serrations to Match Osprey Silencer
- Custom Tri- Cut Top of Slide to Match Osprey Profile
- Thick Barrel Bushing and Matching Smooth Spring Plug
- Two Nighthawk Custom 8 Round Stainless Magazines
- Robar NP3 finish