|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$59.95|
QD PISTOL SILENCE AT LAST!
The CAM-LOK system from Griffin Armament is a QD piston system for most common silencers on the market. It utilizes model-specific pistons instead of thread-pitch specific. Once the CAM-LOK piston is installed in the silencer of your choice, it can be mounted quickly and easy to the CAM-LOK Barrel Adapter.
The CAM-LOK system allows the piston to set over the barrel adapter, and with a short twist lock down into place faster and more secure than traditional designs. This reduces the chance of baffle strikes, reduces the chance of backing off, and eliminates the need to swap pistons out when changing silencers from one host to the next.
The CAM-LOK pistons come in a variety of models to fit into most of today's commercially available silencers. Since the pistons mount to a barrel adapter, there are no specific thread pitches. The same piston can be used for your Sig 226 in 9mm, or your Nighthawk 1911 in 45 ACP. They simply require different barrel adapters on the pistols.
The 9mm versions are slightly shorter, as .45 caliber versions feature an extended cylinder to attach to the larger diameter barrels.
THREAD PITCH OPTIONS
- 1/2x28 Special
- M13.5x1 LH
- M16x1 LH
- M16x1 RH
- Griffin CAM-LOK Piston
- Griffin Universal Carry Comp
- CAM-LOK QD piston attachment system
- 3 mounting positions
- Drastically reduces or eliminates common baffle/end cap strikes
- Coarse threads are top cut to increase durability and wear resistance
- 3/4"or 19mm wrench pattern accommodates socket wrench for secure and easy installation
- Compatible with Griffin CAM-LOK Universal QD pistons
- Total system weight is identical to legacy direct thread pistons
- QPQ Nitride finish for attractive, durable black finish
- 17-4 stainless steel material