|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
The Geissele Automatics Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced trigger is a precision tuned, semi-automatic only trigger designed after the Geissele 2-stage combat trigger presently being used by US Special Operations Community. The SSA-E has an enhanced trigger pull improving accuracy with your firearm while still retaining the rugged durability of the combat-tested triggers. The trigger components are constructed of tool steel durability and the engagement surfaces are wire EDM cut for smooth operation. The hammer and trigger pins are constructed of 4140 chrome moly tool steel and are hardened for durability. The hardened pins will not embed debris that will lead to damage of the lower like softer, aftermarket pins. The SSA-E is smooth and light with a first stage of 2.3 pounds; the second stage is 1.2 pounds and breaks crisp and clean. The enhanced trigger is perfect for a Squad Designated Marksman or an SPR type rifle where a match type trigger is desirable without the variability of internal adjustments. The hammer is lighter than a standard AR-15 and combined with the full power spring reduces the lock-time from 8.5 milliseconds to 5.1 milliseconds. The full power spring ensures reliability with hard military primers in some ammunition. The trigger includes installations instructions, a slave pin for installation, and lubricant for the trigger.
- Trigger are made from quality tool steel
- Sear engagement surfaces are wire EDM cut
- Total Pull Weight of: 3.5 lb (2.3 lb first stage, 1.2 lb second stage)
- Hi-Speed Hammer with lightweight I-beam construction
- Reduced lock time over mil-spec triggers
- Hardened 4140 chrome moly steel pins
- Full power hammer spring for reliability with hard military primers
- Patented secondary sear surface ensures safety in harsh environments
- Installation instructions, slave pin, and lubricant included
- AR15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"