|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$260.00|
The Geissele Automatics Super 3-Gun trigger is a precision tuned, semi-automatic only trigger designed after the Geissele 2-stage combat trigger presently being used by US Special Operations Community. The S3G has an enhanced trigger pull improving accuracy with your firearm while still retaining the rugged durability of the combat-tested triggers. The trigger components are constructed of tool steel durability and the engagement surfaces are wire EDM cut for smooth operation. The hammer and trigger pins are constructed of 4140 chrome moly tool steel and are hardened for durability. The hardened pins will not embed debris that will lead to damage of the lower like softer, aftermarket pins. The S3G is a hybrid of a single-stage and a two-stage trigger. The trigger pull is a very smooth 3.5 pounds. The pull is much like a single stage, with no indication preceding the initial firing. After the first shot, a very slight forward movement of the trigger will reset, and with an extremely short subsequent pull fire again. This super short reset allows the shooter to engage targets with extremely fast shot-to-shot times. The S3G trigger is perfect for 3-Gun and Multi-gun competitors looking for a faster trigger to decrease those stage times and improve scores. Field tests with experienced shooters have shown that 12 rounds onto an IDPA silhouette target in 1.9 seconds is possible.
- Trigger are made from quality tool steel
- Sear engagement surfaces are wire EDM cut
- Total Pull Weight of: 3.5 lb
- Hi-Speed Hammer with lightweight I-beam construction
- Reduced lock time over mil-spec triggers
- Short reset for fast follow up shots
- Hardened 4140 chrome moly steel pins
- Full power hammer spring for reliability with hard military primers
- Patented secondary sear surface ensures safety in harsh environments
- Installation instructions, slave pin, and lubricant included
- AR15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"