DAKOTA D54-SD + B&T HK MP5-SD SUPPRESSOR
Integrally suppressed MP5SD from Dakota Tactical, the masters of roller-lock. Combine the qualify of Dakota Tactical and collectability and demand of the iconic MP5SD and you have this ultimate HK setup. Each factory SBR comes complete with a B&T HK MP5-SD SUPPRESSOR and A4 folding stock. This is a two stamp purchase and $400 in ATF fees will be added to the cart for TX residents. Pictured with B&T HK MP5-SD suppressor.
- Properly rolled and welded upper receiver with the finest attention to detail
- Integral receiver top 1913 picatinny rail
- Free-floating B&T made 16-flute cold hammer forged barrel
- Tungsten filled sear-ready bolt group
- Anti-rattle magazine release
- SEF Navy-style semi-auto trigger group
- Ambidextrous semi-auto trigger group with left-side ESSL (A4)
- 30 round steel curved detachable magazine
- B&T A4 stock
- B&T HK MP5-SD SUPPRESSOR
- Sights: Rear rotary drum; Front hooded post
- Fully parkerized with HK Black Duracoat final finish
- SSR™ Technology
If I have a full auto sear for my mp5n will this firearm accept my hk dear/trigger group?
Yes, all of the Dakota Tactical MP5s are sear and suppressor ready.
Who made the barrel used in the DT MP5SD?