How to Buy a Suppressor Online
- Browse our online catalog and add each item to your cart.
- Proceed through the checkout process and pay your order. For Texas residents, we collect the $200 transfer tax per NFA item at checkout.
- Texas Residents: Submit your trust or corporation name and provide responsible person information, or if filing as an individual, provide your full legal name. Non-Texas Residents: Select a local FFL/SOT dealer from our list of dealers, or provide contact info for your preferred dealer.
After your order is complete, detailed instructions for any remaining required steps are provided both on-screen and via email.
TEXAS RESIDENTS: We handle the Form 4 transfer for you. Let us know if you are filing as an individual or transferring into a trust or corporation, and provide the following information:
- If you are filing as an individual, provide your full legal name.
- If you are filing with a trust, provide the following information for every responsible person on your trust: full legal name, home address, phone number, and email address. Also include an electronic copy of your entire trust. If we already have your trust on file, you do not need to send it again unless you have updated it since your last purchase.
- If you are filing with a corporation, provide the name of the corporation as well as the full legal name, home address, phone number, and email address for every responsible person in the corporation.
Once we receive the above information, we will complete your Form 4 paperwork and email it to each individual or responsible person to digitally sign.
Each individual or responsible person must obtain a passport style photo. You may download the app "ID PhotoPrint" to capture your own passport photo and email it to us, or you may visit a location near you that offers passport photo services. You only need to provide your photo once every 12 months. We will store it for 12 months for future use.
Each individual or responsible person should have their fingerprints taken and printed on one (1) FD-258 fingerprint card. We will email fingerprint instructions to each individual or responsible person.You only need to provide a completed fingerprint card once. We will scan it in our system and store it for future use.
Once we receive your signed Form 4 application, photo, and fingerprint card for each individual or responsible person, we will mail your Form 4 paperwork to the ATF, and you'll receive a status update via email. Once we receive your approval back from the ATF, you'll receive another status update from us via email with detailed instructions on how to pick up your item(s) or have your item(s) shipped to you. A CHL or LTC is no longer required for shipment since a background check was already done as part of the approval process.
NON-TEXAS RESIDENTS: We will transfer your suppressor to your preferred local FFL/SOT dealer in your state. After your order is placed, you may select an FFL/SOT dealer from our list of dealers. If your preferred dealer is not listed, simply provide us their contact information and we will obtain their FFL/SOT information. Form 3 transfers are initiated within 24 hours of receiving your order and dealer information. Once approved for transfer to your local dealer, you may contact them to begin the Form 4 transfer to yourself, trust, or corporation. Your local dealer will collect the $200 BATFE transfer tax per NFA item, your trust/corporation documents and responsible person information for trust/legal entity transfers or your full legal name for individual transfers, as well as a transfer fee for himself for handling your Form 4 paperwork and storing your items. If you do not have a dealer in mind, contact us and we can recommend or help find one in your area.
During the transfer process, your account will reflect the current status of your order. When a change in status occurs, you will receive an email with the update and any necessary details.