Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR matched upper and lower receiver set is 100% machined in our Berryville, AR facility.
The Wilson Combat BILLet-AR receiver set was engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard USGI receivers and enhance overall tolerances which improve shot to shot consistency.
The BILLet-AR upper receiver has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering and more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex. The BILLet-AR lower receiver has been enhanced with an oversize magazine well for smooth reloads and an integral trigger guard for gloved use and added lower receiver strength.
Our extensive experience as a premier custom builder of AR-15 rifles will ensure your satisfaction with this next generation precision tactical shooting platform.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock.
- Picatinny top rail.
- Shell deflector.
- M4-style extended feed ramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers.
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics.
- Smooth side profile without forward assist for maximum accuracy potential.
- Oversize, EDM-cut magazine well for fast reloads.
- Precision threaded receiver and reamed pin holes.
- Hex Screw Bolt Catch retention.
- Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish.
- Black Armor-Tuff® finish.
Can this lower be nfa engraved inside the magwell? Trying to find the least visible/legal place for engraving. Thanks
There is not enough room on the inside of the magwell. If the length of your trust name is short enough, we will typically engrave it under the trigger guard.