The B&T APC9 9mm semi-automatic pistol is the commercial variant of the highly acclaimed ACP submachinegun which is in use by elite military and law enforcement units around the globe. Made in Switzerland using state of the art materials and manufacturing methods, the APC9 semi-automatic pistol is a masterpiece of Swiss precision. B&T AG is a global industry leader in military and law enforcement weapon systems and accessories.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- System: Closed bolt blow back
- Operation: Semi-automatic
- Caliber: 9 x 19 mm
- Barrel length: Cold Hammer Forged 175 mm (6.88")
- Barrel twist: 1:10
- Muzzle feature: H&K 3-Lug
- Sights: Integral flush-profile flip-up (front/rear)
- Charging handle: Right/Left interchangeable
- Handling: Ambidextrous safety selector, magazine release and bolt hold open
- Pistol grip feature: Integral storage (non-watertight)
- Buttcap feature: Dual-feature B&T folding stock adapter/AR buffer tube adapter with QD swivel sling loop
- Included: One 30 round magazine, sling, cleaning kit, manual, hard case
Can I do a Form 1 AOW on a B &T APC 9 ???
An individual can't AOW on a Form 1, but a manufacturer can create an AOW on a Form 2 and then Form 4 it to the individual / Trust. Generally, it is cheaper to Form 1 a SBR to get your vertical grip than to hire a manufacturer to AOW the pistol and subsequently transfer. If you want to go that route, give us a call and we can get you some estimated costs.