NFA C-4 Billet Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum. This lower will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform and will accept any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine. THIS IS A FACTORY REGISTERED SBR LOWER RECEIVER. ALL NFA RULES APPLY.
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of "Multi" so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
Would I still have to get my trust name engraved in the factory registered lower receiver?
No, this is a factory registered lower receiver and you would not have to engrave your trust information on the receiver.
If the receiver is registered with a barrel length of 10.5" can I put an upper shorter than that? Specifically an AR57 6" upper. Thank,Zein
Yes, you can put any length or caliber upper on a registered SBR lower.