NFA C-4 Billet Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum. This lower will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform and will accept any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine. THIS IS A FACTORY REGISTERED SBR LOWER RECEIVER. ALL NFA RULES APPLY.
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of "Multi" so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
Hello, what is the warranty like on these? I have seen inexpensive new frontier lowers before but never looked twice at em.
New Frontier Armory offers a lifetime warranty against any manufacturer defects when used as directed
Would I still have to get my trust name engraved in the factory registered lower receiver?
No, this is a factory registered lower receiver and you would not have to engrave your trust information on the receiver.
If the receiver is registered with a barrel length of 10.5" can I put an upper shorter than that? Specifically an AR57 6" upper. Thank,Zein
Yes, you can put any length or caliber upper on a registered SBR lower.